200 individual , 260 couple, sliding scale is available (contact to determine availability of option)
I am not currently listed with any Insurance panels. I will be an “Out of Network” provider.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- What are my health insurance policy working with “Out of Network” providers?
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
YOUR RIGHT TO A GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!